How can I help you?
- Autosomal DNA consulting – reviewing and interpreting your results, directed studies.
- Local (Central Massachusetts and Connecticut) document retrieval and scanning.
- Research in the Connecticut State Library or the New England Historical and Genealogical Society.
- Three generation quick-study.
- Write a family history narrative from your research.
- Full family study including detailed analysis and citations.
Assisting others in the interpretation of their DNA results; advising as to further testing.
Manager of the Hamlin Family DNA Project.
Standard genealogical research in Connecticut, Western and Central Massachusetts, New York, and Northeastern Pennsylvania.
Study of migrations from New England through New York and on to the mid-west states.
Document analysis, deed research, newspaper searches.
Association of Professional Genealogists
New England Historical and Genealogical Society
Connecticut Society of Genealogists
National Genealogical Society
Sackett Family Association member #530
Evidence as to the Probable Father of Elisha Hamlin of New Milford, Connecticut, The Connecticut Nutmegger, September 2014, Volume 46 number 2, page 124. Edited by Helen Schatvet Ullmann.
Elisha Hamlin of New Milford, Connecticut, self-published genealogy, 2015. See button above for ordering information.
Completing the Family of Isaac Hamblin, with Robert Hamlin, Ohio Genealogical Society Quarterly, Volume 55, number 3, 2015, page 267.